Friday, August 22, 2008

Hugs n Kisses for your Loved Ones

Anakanda2 sekalian:

Before you come back to school this weekend, don't forget to give your mom, dad, and other loved ones a very BIG hug and kisses.

You never know when the hug and kisses will be your last ones with them. So take time to cherish them in whatever way you can.

Trust me on this. I am writing this from a first hand experience.

Hug and kisses do not cost you a sen. And if you have not tried this before you should start now. And when I said hug and kisses, I mean real hug and kisses. Not just the 'hi mom and dad hug and kisses'.

This had nothing to do with what we did in class during our hugging day.

My dad would have left me for eight years, come tomorrow. Since then, I miss hugging him. I miss kissing him. And I miss going to the mamak stall with him at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning to get roti canai and teh tarik.

The only solace I have now is that my mom is still with me. At least, I can continue to hug her, to hold her, and to kiss her. And to just watch her sleep in the middle of the nite.

And don't just limit to your mom and dad. Anyone you loved. Just make sure yang sah kehalalannya dah la.

No comments: