Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PLZ CEK N UPD8 YR BLOG ADD

Young Ladies and Gents,

Pleas e check your blog's add. Make sure they're correct. And make sure too that my link to your blog is correct. Kean Hoe, I am trying to figure out how to read your blog.
All must be done before I calculate your points for the final grade of your coursework and send to the main office for keying in. So, before tears start flowing nonstop when looking at your CANGRED, please update whatever is necessary.

If there is a change of add etc etc, inform me via the 'comment' section of this post. TK.

5 comments:

Bharathi@Shaga said...

Hi Dr.Radiah,
This is Bharathi (ref no 56)...thank u very much 4 extending d deadline for our fasa1...its really very very considerating of u...oh yea..Dr. abt d language discussion, I really wasnt aware of it till yesterday(2/9)...really sorry Dr.Radiah. I will post it in my blog by 2nite..Thank u very much again Dr! Have a Great Evening! n Selamat Berbuka Puasa! Take Care Dr.!

kit ying said...

salam sejahtera Dr Radiah
saya tan kit ying. blog yang saya cipta sebelum ini tidak dapat digunakan. oleh itu saya telah membuka satu blog yang baru. alamat blog saya ialah http://dorcastky.blogspot.com terima kasih.

Bharathi@Shaga said...

Dr. Radiah..
this is vijeye bharathi a/p jeganathan (ref no 57). Dr. I tak hadir kuliah semalam(3/9). Frankly speaking, i overslept Dr as i slept very very late on the previous nite. i had many datelines to meet on wed. and i seriously didnt hear my alarm clock ringing. I noe excuses are unacceptable but i really wana explain myself. Im extremely sorry for being soo irresponsible :( i will make sure that this does not happen again.

Thank u Dr. Radiah! have a great day ahead! Selamat membuka puasa!

Joseph Loo said...

Hi Dr, saya Kean Hoe. Maaf, saya telah salah taip add saya. Add yang betul: http://keanhoehbt2130809@blogspot.com

MingChoo said...

Dr, ini alamat blog saya yang betul. Alamat blog yang diberi kepada Dr oleh ketua kumpulan tutorial Khamis adalah salah... (mungkin diciptanya untuk saya...)

http://m1ngchoo.blogspot.com/